domingo, 28 de junio de 2009


A cold and frosty morning there's not a lot to sayAbout the things caught in my mindAnd as the day was dawning, my plane flew awayWith all the things caught in my mindAnd I wanna be there when you're...Coming downAnd I wanna be there when you hit the ground So don't go awaySay what you saySay that you'll stayForever and a day... in the time of my lifeCos I need more time, yes I need more timeJust to make things rightDamn my situation and the games I have to playWith all the things caught in my mindDamn my education I can't find the words to sayAbout the things caught in my mindAnd I wanna be there when you're...Coming downAnd I wanna be there when you hit the groundMe and you what's going on?All we seem to know is how to showThe feelings that are wrong

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario